Thursday, September 28, 2006

What happened?

Waheguru jio

Its tough man, sometimes it gets really tough. Ive been working on Wall Street now for 5 years, Dhan Guru Nanak, and my company is cutting people. Due to the highly specialized nature of our jobs, we have not been able to cultivate many skills marketable in other proffesions. Waheguru, it hurts to see people with mortgages, young kids in schools, payments and bills facing the possibility of not having a job. I have a lot of praying to do while im still around, and I need some help on this one. I feel like its way beyond me.

I know these changes were due for a long time because a lot of people were just out of control with their vices, but it still hurts to see people with the wind knocked out of them, sort of emptily continuing to do their jobs, facing the possibility of no livelihood in the future.

Waheguru your gonna have to do this one on your own Ji. Ill try my best to laugh and spread your love when you want me to, but im gonna have faith that you are gonna take care of these people. I know some of these people have bad karma Waheguru Ji or have some lessons to learn. But you and I, Waheguru we're close right? Please take care of them Ji... some of these people have made me laugh, inspired me, loved me... please take care of them Ji.




I know the path we have chosen may not always be clear, and that sometimes we make the wrong choices. I feel this is an opportunity to step back and maybe look at other paths that we missed or didnt choose. Its just so hard to step back cos we love to hang on to where we are. Sometimes people dont like to move forward either cos we get so comfortable. Waheguru help us with our fears, let us feel your light Waheguru... on our faces radiating your warmth. Waheguru help us find our paths, let your wind gently carry us in the direction of your will Waheguru.

This is my humble prayer to you Waheguru...

Guru Ram Das Rakho Sarnaye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a day.

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home