Thursday, September 14, 2006

Satbachann

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh


Dhan Guru Nanak Maharaj has taken to me many places and the opportunity to serve many people. I know I havent shared in a while, mostly because Guru ji is directing my energy to other things that occupy more of my time.

This is a bit more of un update on my life...

Charanpreet is my shining star and angel. Im so blessed by her, and glad that I have time till we get married to get use to seeing her bright light. I might fall if Guru ji didnt give me the time to prepare for that profound blessing. She is amazing and continues to suprise me every day... such kirpa has brought me to the charna of the Gursikhs of her Khalsa family.
I was going through a little difficulty realizing that the way the teach is different from the way I have come into Sikhi. I always was blessed with love, nurturing, experiences that had to be felt in the heart and then expounded upon.
Love knows no boundaries and surely is applied in many ways. As vast and infinite as is the universe is, as is the multitude of ways to love. I love God, but do I see God everywhere? He is surely everywhere, so how can I not love everyone and thing.
Such a duality does not occur in spirituality... There is only one God, Ik Onkaar.




Her Father, Dr. Balvir Singh Khalsa Ji is a great great Gurmukh. Such a rare and prized jewel of a soul, full of Guru's grace. Dhan Guru Nanak.
His way of teaching is a little different than I am use to... he's a saint and soldier, Sant Saphaiye. So I got a little detattatched due to my own fears and facing the reality of work I still need to do. But, Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak for the grace to see, this is the next course of growth in my life spiritually. I have been blessed not only with the wife of wifes, angel of angels... but also something I was asking for on another level... a teacher, a guide to bring me closer to my self, closer to the Guru and thus closer to the infinite.
Man this is gonna be some ride...hold on tight. Waheguru

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak... Theri Vadiyaie

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak... Theri Vadiyaie

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak... Theri Vadiyaie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home