Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tribute to a Master


Siri Singh Sahib Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji- Yogi Bhajan
The Grandfather I never met... In humble grattitude for all you have done. The Guru led me to you to experience the The Guru even deeper than my limited mind allowed. And you led me on a journey, through Gurus grace, to serve all beings with the grace of God. You asked me to be 10 times greater, yet have taught me the technology to be 100 times greater. What else can I ask for, one day I'll thank you in person and Ill get that hug from you in person Yogi Ji.
Missing you Ji, Missing you
Waheguru
Guru Ram Das Rakho Sarnayye

2 Comments:

Blogger Gurvinderpal said...

Mandeep Veer Ji
Sat NAAAM!
oh i waited for you at Prabhjit's house in MD, waiting for you to arrive with roop singh ji,then i found out that you weren't able to make it, thus i'm sad now.... =( i hope all is well, but i guess next time i'll see you will be at ur wedding... or perhaps at white tantric.. come oct 21 to herdon va.
sat naaam veer ji

12:04 AM

 
Blogger mandeep singh said...

It was all akaal purakhs doing ji...
i really wanted the seva, but more than that i wanted wahegurus hukam. who led me to another amazing blessing... amazing miracles of waheguru
we will meet again singh ji... soon

dhan guru nanak

11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home