Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sagal duar ko chaad kai, gahe-o tuhaaro du-aar...

Ban-he gahay kee laaj as, gobind Daas du-aar

Leaving all other doors, I have clung to your door alone. O timeless Lord, preserve the honor of the one whose arm Thou hast grasped; I am Thy slave, O my Lord.

Waheguru, Dhan Waheguru....

Meet Elvira Arellano as she sits in a church in Chicago with her seven year old son. Waheguru has given her soooo much hardship. Brought her into the US, and now the feds want to deport her. She has no where to turn... no where. Waheguru is her only saviour. Shes in danger of beeing deported and risks leaving her son who is a American Citizen. She and her son could be broken up. Waheguru, take care of her, ill pray for her but I know shes out of my hands, shes blessed by you Waheguru. She has left all other doors and clung on to your door Waheguru.
Shes got no one looking after her but you Waheguru... and you have given her sanctuary in your house Waheguru. shes safe there for now. it brings me to tears that she has no one but God. And you have taken her and saved her in your sanctuary waheguru. Kept her in your Sarnayye. Even if she has to leave, the blessing will never leave, she will continue her fight for her family and other's famillies in danger of being broken by forced deportation.

Guru Ram Das...." Now I have come, exhausted, to my master. O Lord, I seek Thy protection, Save me or else destroy me."

Only you Waheguru can make us devoted to your service, only you Waheguru take us in to your lap and take care of our affairs.






Oh my beloved Lord, I pray with heart felt gratitude that you have given us the Darshan of the Guru who reveals to us your infinite wisdom. We no longer toil in our affairs, and seek to serve our planet and heal every person through the grace of the Guru.


Guru Ram Das Rakho Sarnayye

Dhan Waheguru
Dhan Waheguru
Dhan Waheguru

1 Comments:

Blogger Harkiran Kaur said...

Its good to see compassionate heart in you, even though Guru has blessed you with everything I am sure!

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home