Monday, September 25, 2006

Warrior Saints

Waheguru ji..
I came into work today as normal and then a went to the bathroom. The stock I usually clerk for is Altria Group, and it looked normal in the morning, no big suprises, etc. Then when I came back it was trading down a lot, bad news was out. This is a major dow jones stock so I could feel a big situation developing. My boss Stevie came in and he was all business. That usually shakes me a little. I knew there was a funny interesting sensation that was with me in the morning while doing paath. It felt like something was with me, especially looking back now I definetly know there was some blessing with me. Waheguru...

So when a situation like this develops the media are all over it, and my boss was consequently all over CNBC and other networks while we were working. My supervisors asked Stevie if he wanted another, in their eyes, "more able clerk" to trade the stock with him. He had no hesitation and denied them, he wanted to do it with me.
Dhan Guru Nanak... now im in paath mode, full steam.
Gobinday, Mukanday, Udaaray, Apparay, Harrehung, Karreung, Nrinammay, Akaamay

So I cant believe what was going on, it was in the moment, and the Grace from God carried me, just carried me. I performed well above expectations, well above anything to be expected.
I was so blessed, the other clerks around me were taking care of me.
We usually order lunch out and I heard them decideing on wether to get me the veggie wrap or the burger. A couple of guys stood out and said, "he's vegeterian, make sure they put no meat" . Then my manager was so ready to serve me, he was like u know what, your getting both for lunch.
Waheguru... I dont deserve all this Waheguru. You are the one that did all this, not me Ji. All the glory is thine Waheguru...

So much attention, praise, jokes, directed to me... not mine Ji... all yours Waheguru.

Im learning Waheguru... your love sets us apart from everyone else. How else could people that have no idea what religion i am want to serve me? Its all your love, constant and infinite. Constant and infinite. Waheguru.

So Altria (NYSE:MO) ended up trading about 23million shares. And Baba Nanak sent his piarae to protect me and carry me... we did amazingly Ji. Thank you Waheguru...

I hope to tell our kids one day Charanpreet, that your dad gets a lot of love from above and is blessed to go to amazing places and do amazing things.

The spirit of the Warrior Sikhs is alive... be ready for anything, because they are.

Dhan Guru Nanak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home