Monday, August 07, 2006

Baru Sahib


Dhan Guru Nanak...

Here is a nihung singh at Baru Sahib

Its a cool picture cos you can feel the power of what he is tapping into. The area is called Himachal Pardesh, and if you ask Charanpreet (my god sent fiancee), its "far far away". The nihungs in the truest form absolutely carry a spirit with them of Sikh Soldiers passed away. We have it close to... ready and able to help on call. Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Banis especially pave the way to connecting to that energy.

Baru Sahib is just amazing from what Charanpreet and her sisters tell me. I really want to go next year but it conflicts with Summer Solstice so im sort of in between about it. You know your blessed to have a choice of which closest to Sach Kand like place you want to go to in this world.

Here is a picture of the Santhia class in session. Charanpreet is going to be teaching me a whole lot when we get married. I cant wait, I want to experience the Guru on the next level...I cant believe I still havent learned to read Punjabi and Charanpreet is learning Santhia. She also started a Sahej Paath as well... how chardi kala...

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak... love light blessings peace patience tolerance
Dhan Guru Nanak

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

4 Comments:

Blogger Rimmi said...

Nihangs are pretty coool. There is another one at Baru Sahib and this Singh has to be at least 6ft 3 and always has this soti in his hand. He is always wearing beautiful bana (everything ALWAYS matches too) and teaches gatka at Baru Sahib. He looks so fierce, and to be honest I was kind of scared of him at first! Then I talked to him, (needed chola help for daddy!) and he was sooooooo incredibly nice. Really a sant-sipahi in the truest form!

So good to see you blogging Mandeep! Such beautiful and chardi kala thoughts!

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

I think you can go to Solstice and then Baru Sahib right? Charanpreet Kaur Ji didn't leave until after solstice right?
What is Santhia?
I also started a Sehaj Path, though in preparation to go on my trip and then while there I didn't get to read. So I'm still just beginning.
Much love for my dear brother.
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

7:09 PM

 
Blogger mandeep singh said...

Yeah I technically could.. but CK is gonna be busy with med school so her taking time off is gonna be rough. I think she plans on doing something in the summer like an internship at a hospital. shes quite ambitous, bless her soul.

Congrats on the Sahej Paath...its awesome, cant wait till I can read and do that. One day, lol, I know 30 mins.

Santhia is study of Gurmukhi, exact pronunciation and reciting. Im not sure if it includes meaning also, dont think so. Think of great Sukha Singh is at doing it...Waheguru

All love Singh, miss you
Dhan Guru Nanak

7:55 PM

 
Blogger mandeep singh said...

Rimmi Cakes...
you got a hot sister!

Just kidding, I mean im not kidding about her being hot, just about making that dumb comment. OH man what am i typing and you know whats worse, im gonna publish it cos i cant help myself. waheguru your doing this, save this poor soul so that he may never forget you waheguru i love you waheguru
dhan waheguru

8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home