Sunday, August 13, 2006

Guru Guru Waheguru

All hail to our magnificant Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj ji...

Through its grace I live, I am alive, I serve.

The last couple of weeks have been amazing for me as an individual, ive been doing more paath than I ever had before. I was really connecting the Guru and with its grace, God. Such chardi kala happpenings have been going on my life, its with the connection with the Guru, he has taken my everywhere im supposed to go and saved me from going anywhere im not supposed. Its been amazing to be led into the sunsets to meet my beloved Guru every night.

So then...duhn duhn duhn Charanpreet came back from India. Her and I were so close before she left for India, talking nonstop, always on the phone. I became detatched from the rest of my world and I longed to be close to her. She was always my strength giving me encouraging advice, love and support. I looked to her in all my difficulties and all my joy. Then she left for India. My cell phone was lost in New Mexico and my internet went down. This was all the Gurus doing... Thank you waheguru.. My heart ached and hurt from missing her so much, there was a void inside me. My desire was filled by the Guru. I was talking to the Guru, he took my pain away. Shabad Hazzarae, Shabads of Guru Ram Das, Sukhmani Sahib... all the words, all the love of our Gurus was filling my mind, heart and soul. My hunger was quenched, the Guru was imparting the blessing of his darshan on me. I became attatched to his charna.

Charanpreet came back from India and I made myself distant from her because I wanted to continue this love affair with God through the Guru. It hurt her so much and she was confused as to what was happening. And I couldnt understand why I felt so close to the Guru and sometimes so far from everything else.
My guardian angels spoke to me... telling me its easy to reach God when you are alone doing your bhagti. Anyone can do that. Can you do it in the Drisht Jeevan? This is the highest Jeevan. Theres nothing closer to God.

Then I came home and asked Charanpreet how she was doing, and guess what? Some how it was revealed to me that she's doing like a ridiculous amount of paath, more than she ever did before India and taking Amrit. I was feeling chardi kala thinking that Im the golden child of the Guru (not really) but then Charanpreet is doing way more paath than me, like 21 japji sahibs, 2 sukhmani sahibs, shabad keertan, shabad hazzarae, aarti, and her regular nitnem. I was really humbled. And u know what? No one was telling her to do that, its all Wahegurus grace that had brought her to the Guru. Its all out of love, and it inspires my soul to be close to her.

I used to tell her to do this, do that, etc to help her get over her fears, issues and insecurities. All these different things to bring her closer to the Guru, to herself etc. And you know what? Most of what I said was a waste of time. The Guru is the Guru, and only he can lead you to him. His grace is his grace, he can send angels to bring you to him, take u places to get closer to him, all these miracles can only happen through the Guru. We can preach and advise as much as we want, but that hunger for truth can only be quenched by the grace of the Guru.
So now, here I am humbled at how chardi kala Charanpreet is... and so we do paath together. This is the kindness of the Guru. Dhan Guru Nanak, cos it was sooooo chardi kala doing paath together. We did soo much paath together and we didnt ever want to stop. One bani, Shabad Hazzarae we did one line in Gurmukhi and one line in English. Afte, we were both enlightened to such a high state with the Guru, we didnt know what to say, we couldnt stop smiling even though we were on the phone. Then we did Sukhmani Sahib it felt like we did it in 20minutes, its was soo beautiful and chardi kala. My heart opened up to the word of the Guru even more. More than I imagined...Wahegurus grace.
Charanpreet Kaur has taken me even closer to the Guru. Wah! I cant believe it, if someone would have told her or me that this would have happened, I wouldnt have believed it. I can see the light of the sun, moon, stars, Guru inside her. She has blessed by the Guru himself. And me, an ignorant stupid child has again been save by the true Gurus kindess. This is the Miracles of the Guru.
I feel like singing more and more all the time, I feel like i have found the secrets to the universe in my own home. Im beginning to understand the message of the Gurus. There is no cave thats going to take me to God if i do bhagti in it. Its in my own home, and its through the Gurus Grace. The Gurus Grace to me is Charanpreet Kaur. I am touching her feet with my forehead, I am so thankful to the Guru for blessing me like this...

This is a random shabad Charanpreet turned to in her Gutka while we were doing the paath together...

Koe Aan Milavai Mera Preetum Pyiara

I would make myslef a slave to the one can take me to meet my Beloved Lord.
When the lord is merciful, He makes me to meet with the True Guru
And I contemplate the Lords name, pause
O lord if it is thy will to grant me happiness I will ever meditate on thee,
And even in pain I will never forget thee.
If thou givest me hunger, I will feel satisfied,
And I will feel happiness if thou givest me sorrow.
This body and soul I break into little pieces,
And make them an offering to thee.
For thee I would burn this body in fire.
For thee I would wave fans and draw water,
And eat whatever thou givest to me.
Poor Nanak has fallen before thy gate,
O Lord, unite me with the that I may know thy glory.

And then after we hung up, I turned to the same shabad in my gutka...
Waheguru!

Dhan Guru Ram Das! Heal the world!

Waheguru, So chardi kala... kindly attatch me to the Guru so that I may do your Bhagti...

Charanpreet, maaf karna if i embarassed you but I just want our kids to see how much you bless me, how you are the princess any prince could wish for. And yet you chose me, a low being void of any love and full of sins. How you turned this pauper into a sage, its all the through the Gurus grace. I cant believe how blessed I am, its all the Gurus grace Dhan Guru Nanak...

Tears of love

All my heart

All my soul

Yours forever Charanpreet

Yours forever Waheguru

4 Comments:

Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

We have so many blessings in our life. You are also like an angel in my life. We can joke about stupid things or talk nonesense, but sometimes we have a total soul connection. I don't know when to expect it, but sometimes you will tell me something that has so much wisdom or positive effect in my life. Like when I didn't want to get up for sadhana and you said 'come on, it's all in your mind.' I then just popped up, because I couldn't deny that you were right. You also remind me to stay open to many things and people. In this way you're like an angel in my life also.
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waheguruu..

oye ji you are so amazing.. totally unexpected and im speechless..

i feel like such a pakhandi! i did 21 jap ji sahibs just one day.. havent had a chance after that.. but i think you've just given me the inspiration and the motivation to go for it again =) waheguru ji thats one of the many, many reasons i love you so much

thank you, waheguru, for blessing me with such a perfect match =) and thank you.. jsut for being you

love you ji

waheguru

6:36 PM

 
Blogger Gurvinderpal said...

aww Mandeep Singh Veer ji, tears came to my eyes as i read your post about your experiences with Guru Ji and Preeti Ji... in case you are wondering about it, just ask preeti ji, she'll fill you in.

Daas,
a moorakh son of Guru Ji.
Thank you again veer ji =)
now i know what i must do

4:33 PM

 
Blogger mandeep singh said...

Dhan Guru Pyiera

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home