Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am a Sikh of The Guru



Waheguru jio...

today was a special day, just like yesterday. i was really blessed today at work...

i was going into a break and someone was letting me out (filling in for my spot), and as i was doing so, this older colleague was swearing out loud, you son of a ba$t@3D he said out loud. as he turned and saw me with a slight cringe look on my face. then he stopped and then said, you know what, no, im sorry...i dont mean that.

then he goes to me, you know what manny you make me better. i just feel so... he was exlpaining with his hands. i knew what he was talking about... my appearance, my aura, my radiance, all of these given by the Guru is what he feels. It makes him see God and he stops going into his tantrum.
This is why Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj created a distinct Khalsa. Then Jack, thats his name, held on to my Kara and said I need one of these to remind me...
He was talking about his belonging to God.
So he has an awesome connection with God, as do we all... and he acknowledges it when he can. But like us all, we lose ourselfs in worldly attatchement and forget that this is all his play. we lose connection with the inner light of our souls, where waheguru resides and we operate through the layers that we want to show the world. that light gets soo buried and it seems dim at times, but the guruwards know how bright it is.
this guy is beautiful and when i came back from break he had a portobella mushroom soup waiting for me.
i was just amazed because Guru Gobind Singh had spoken to him without even saying a word. He heard him loud and clear. I was just at the right spot, representing the Khalsa, pure ones of Guru Gobind Singh and then Jack found his own light.

Dhan Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj Ji Waheguru Ji

1 Comments:

Blogger Sifar said...

"Mera Mujh Mein Kuch Nahi, Jo Kuch Hai So Tera...."

WaheGuru....

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home