Tuesday, July 18, 2006


waheguru naam jaahaj hai

im missing you waheguru... i hope i dont mess this chance up to be back with you for good waheguru.

ok so my last post was like months ago... my dear friend prabhu singh http://prabhukhalsa.blogspot.com/ has sort of indirectly inspired me to read blogs of people especially gursikhs. now... somehow waheguru has pulled me back to this blog and i feel the desire to write here...

right now in my life i dont know whats going on, but im experiencing a deep and conscious connection to akaal purakh, his angels, his saints, his love. this has been going on since summer solstice.

i have so many things to share, i dont know where to start... all i want to do is serve my guru, all i want to do is serve you waheguru, im soo far behind waheguru. please save this paapi and take me under your wing waheguru.

i want to share so many things with you waheguru, what im seeing and doing, hoping to help someone somewhere. i dont care that some egos might get hurt and want to react and hurt me with their words or even more. waheguru i love you and i know you are all and everywhere. you only and only you will be my support through the gurus grace. dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. What worries do I have now Waheguru? They are all yours, I enjoy this jeevan with the Grace of the Guru and I shall serve.

The theme of my life right now, today is spirituality. I have amazing things going on that through his grace I will share... Only his grace...

Till then all beings of light, I love you all... I wish to serve you all, I wish to touch the ground you walked on...Only by his grace will I be fulfilled...

Dhan Guru Nanak

2 Comments:

Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

Mandeep Singh Ji!
Everybody's sharing now, it's awesome!
Who would have thought that we would all be doing blogs and finding inspiration and sangat with them?
It's truly a blessing.
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

1:16 PM

 
Blogger mandeep singh said...

you said it Prabhu Singh ji... this is so chardi kala

dhan guru nanak

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home