Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hum Naye Changai...

Waheguru Maharaj has brought blessings upon blessings through our Guru.

Today at Gurudwara I learned a lot. Doing jora the seva I was so humbled thinking of Guru Ram Das's shabad...

I am not beautiful, and I am not born to a high caste,
And my way of life is never right.
How can I dare speak in Thy presence
When I am without virtue and have not repeated Thy name?
I am a sinner, yet I am saved by the Guru;
This is the True Guru's kindness


I was crying and doing seva remembering this shabad... then I looked over my shoulder and felt a presence. I kept going and tucking my head into the sides of my arms, not to wipe my tears, but because Im not worthy to even look at such a presence. I kept going but I couldnt look up, my eyes were wet as if I had been told something so suprising and in disbelief I kept going with my task even though I coulndt control the emotions with what was said. As I walked back through the Divan Hall to go downstairs I looked over at Guru Maharaj but couldnt help the tears again. I couldnt raise my head and stop the tears from falling. My body tensed up to fight the emotion from over coming me.

Guru Nanaks words over coming my minds thoughts...

Thou art the sovereign Ruler
And I call Thee King-
But how can this address Thy greatness?
As Thou grantest me the grace, so do I speak of Thee.
Otherwise, I am ignorant and am unable to express anything.



I couldnt look up Waheguru, there was just too much light, Im not worthy to let my eyes behold such greatness of Akaal Purakh in physical form.

Waheguru, Im just a stupid ignorant child. I know not the way of God, but I have a big desire to serve you. Only you can save this soul by leading it to you... only you can save this soul

Dhan Dhan Guru Ram Das Rakho Sarnayee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home