Thursday, November 02, 2006

Aoukhee Gharree Na Dhaekhan Dhaeee

Aoukhee Gharree Na Dhaekhan Dhaeee Apanaa Biradh Samaalae ||


Dhan Guru Nanak..

I guess I write from time to time, but I wanted to share something today. A thought or feeling came over me...

Sevaks... those who do seva as a part of the expression of love for God and his creation, are no different from God himself. That is where you see the spirit of the universe in motion in all its glory.

Now what happens when that sevak doesnt have, who is going to come to his or her aid? Who does that person look to for help? They desire no mortal or count on any man for his support.

This is why it hurts so much to Akaal Purakh when they are hurting. He is their only support, He is their only grace, and He is their only Everything.

I saw first hand how God feels when his sevak is without something. It hurt my heart and made me feel empty. My eyes couldnt bear it. I was helpless but I know that He is nowhere near as such.

I realized those people are never realy without anything. They have the grace of God surrounding their body and will go with honors to the Court of the Lord. This is their true desire, a oneness with the Divine. I long to see their feet, I want to touch their feet, I love to kiss the dust of their feet.

Dhan Guru Nanak.... Dhan Guru Nanak.... Dhan Guru Nanak






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ke fateh ji!!!


Singh, I just came across your blog, I miss your sangat sooo much singh.

Im soo glad your in Chardi kala

We shall meet soon
Love you baba

Mandip Singh (Grange park crew!)

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

It's a Mandeep squared experience!
Or maybe it's just Mandeep times two.
Anyway, if the above Mandip, who I don't think I know, sees you soon maybe I'll meet him. It seems like everybody who knows you must be seeing you soon, as your upcoming wedding is just a few weeks away.
I better organize my trip a little better :-0
Sat'Naam Siri WaheGuru!

11:55 AM

 
Blogger jgsk said...

waahiguroo jee kaa khaalsaa! waahiguroo jee kee phatehi!

babaji... i've been trying to contact you for some time now and have been somewhat unsuccessful. please get in touch...

satguroo raakhaa!

your younger bro,

jaskeerth-gyan singh (uk wale)

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home